Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ditching School

So today I woke up with a headache and tummy ache and decided that I didn't need to go to school. Besides, there's only like 2 more days of class til finals week.

At any rate, I decided that I was craving Ruby's belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream, scrambled eggs and bacon. MMMMM. the best. So I dragged my boyfriend to the mall hehehe. But that's ok - he still got to order off the lunch menu. Lucky duck.

So after that I went into Charlotte Russe and bought 20 pairs of underwear. It's only $10 for 5 pairs omgg! Such a good deal.

Then I went to MAC and recycled my empty containers for a free gloss, and in addition bought a lip conditioner stick, new blush, and new eyeliner.

NO MORE SHOPPING FOR MEE.

Now I'm bored at home so I decided to sew some of my clothes that are ripped and have holes, etc. I have a pair of limited edition frankie-b's that have "LOVE" patched on the butt pocket. Well, like the 2nd time wearing them at work like a year ago I was dancing around like a fool and ripped my $250 frankies :( So I just attempted sewing them. Sucks cuz they ripped in the most random spot so its harddd. They look better, but still not normal and now I'm scared to wear them hahahaha.

Anyway, now I'm too bored so I'm blogging about my day.

I'm guna go eat a bagel.
BYEE <3

No comments: