Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bikini Wrestling Match

So today was my first wrestling match for KickAssGirlz.com!
On the way to the taping, I stopped by my FAVORITE store, Chynna Dolls, and dropped off some of my bikini bottoms for her to put a "scrunch" in the butts.

When I arrived to the house and met my competitor, Shodire, the first thing I said to her upon shaking her hand was "You ready to kick my ass?!?" hahahahaha. She was pretty cool though!!

So after learning some moves and techniques, I had to work on making sure I kept a serious face! Since the match was designed/scripted by a subscriber to the site, I had to put my game face on and suck it up! This is business!!!

Anyway, after about an hour of wrestling (20 minutes of filming), I was BEAT! I was sweaty and tried and it was so hot I had to jump in the pool for a couple minutes! hahahaha. Boy am I sore!! I'm actually surprised how well I did, though - but it DID give me a wakeup call that I need to spend more time in the gym training for cardio/endurance!

So far my reviews for my first match have been great and I have another match scheduled in the near future! Stay tuned for a preview video clip coming soon!!!

No comments: