Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Here I Come!

Hey everyone!!! I hope you all had happy holidays and a great new year!
I have taken some time off and am ready to start 2009 back up with a bang! Lots of opportunities coming my way already, but I am looking forward to more :)
I am interested in meeting some new faces and working with some great people. Some examples of some things I would like to do this year (but am not limited to) would be:

*More print work (i.e. magazine features, covers, etc.)
*Commercials
*Clothing Catalogs
*Traveling for events!!! WOULD LOVE TO GO TO TOKYO!!! :)
*Gogo dancing
*Artistic/themed/glamour/different styles of photography that I do not currently have in my portfolio
*Hosting events
*Bikini contests/competitions
*Looking for models to experiment my makeup and hair artistry on!!!

...and lots more!
If you are a professional in the industry and could possibly help me take steps in these directions or others, feel free to introduce yourself with a message or email, or in person!!! I'd love to collaborate with you and work on my portfolio as well as respresent you in any way I can!

Thanks for reading!
x0x
~Genna

2 comments:

oneman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oneman said...

Hi there!

Took some pictures of you at the San Diego Auto Show! You guys walked too fast so most of them are not that good :(

Here's one of them -

http://hervalist.com/images/San-Diego-International-Auto-Show-2009-Part-One/San-Diego-International-Auto-Show-California-January-2009-340.jpg


http://www.autoshowevents.com