Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Want One...

So I was watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno...and he had a guest in animal behavior research/training come on. He was showing him different animals like a mouse finch or something and a warthog, but one animal I cannot stop thinking about...an animal I never knew existed! It is called a Sugar Glider....oh my gosh they are the cutest things you will ever see. They are nocturnal marsupials and they "glide" with these little flaps of skin that are attached from their arms/legs. I guess they originated in Australia...and are prohibited by law in certain states...which just so happens to be the state that I live in, California. :( This sucks so bad seeing I had originally wanted a ferret, which is also illegal in California. Why are these animals "illegal"? It just doesnt make sense. But anyway....I'm almost determined to go sneak one over here. Here's some pictures of my new found love....





No comments: