Friday, August 8, 2008

Sexy Schoolgirl

I am such a busy girl, kids! I am trying to write down as many notes as possible as each day goes by in hopes of transferring them into blogs for you all to read!

So on my list of potential posts are my recent school updates. I am proud to annouce that after 3 grueling years at community college and filling out tons of paperwork, I have submitted my application to Cal-State Fullerton and HOPEFULLY will be attending in January 2009 to finish my Bachelor's degree in Business Administration! Ahhh! So nervous considering I was about to drop out and pursue my dream at Paul Mitchell! But you see, I knew these past years at community college weren't a waste of time; I'm not as blonde/stupid as most may think! Hehehe. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'll let you know as soon as I know if I got in!!!

No comments: