Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Guitar Hero Champion

So as many of you may not know, I have discovered guitar hero. I think it is the best game ever. Although it is pretty difficult to go in to medium level because my fingers are to tiny it's hard to stretch them that far across all the buttons hahaha. The only song I'm really good at now is "Cherry Pie". Everything else is hard hahahahahaha. So anyways, we created a video of my first experience and posted it in my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MissGennaDOTcom%20and, and I will be posting it on my site soon.


Anyway, at the Extreme Autofest Car show 2 weeks ago in Anaheim there was a bright yellow bug with guitar hero systems and tv's built into the trunk! So I got challenged by some kids to play. Hold on let me try and find a picture of it ahahaha....Here's some of the pictures this one guy took of me in a short skirt and bikini top with 7 inch heals playing it hahahahaha.


So the point to my discussion was to create a good visual for you all, and to maybe get some feedback on how you'd feel if I decided to do a sexy photoshoot with the guitar hero game...I'm thinkin' it'll be a hit :)

<3

1 comment:

Kevin Kwok said...

you should keep updating